Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

A Picnic Party I Enjoyed Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) When did you have a picnic?
(b) Where was the spot?
(c) How did you go there?
(d) How did you enjoy?
(e) When did you come back home?

Picnic is a source of pleasure. Everybody has a fascination for enjoying picnic. I was waiting for an opportunity to enjoy a picnic last month. I got an opportunity to enjoy a picnic. I and some of my friends had a picnic at Sonargaon. On that day, we hired a bus and started our journey early in the morning. We took necessary utensils and materials with us. We reached our destination at 10 a.m. Some of my friends began to cook lunch for us. But, I ,Sumon, Azad and Parvej went out for sightseeing of Sonargaon. We had a bath in a nearby pond. We took part in swimming competition that was very charming. At about 2 p.m, we felt very hungry and we had our lunch. After having finished our lunch my friend Muhin amused us with his music. We started to come back at about 6 p.m. It was really a pleasant picnic.

 Most important topics for you: