Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Aim in Life or Future Plan of Life Composition or Essay-100% easy!

[Introduction, My aim, Reason of choice, Preparation, Conclusion]

Everybody should have a definite aim in life. An aimless man cannot succeed in life. He stumbles in his way of life. There is a proverb that a person without an aim is like a ship without a rudder. This proverb is very important for young students. Because, there are many paths open to them. Some of these are good and some are bad. To take to the right path, they require guidance.

Different men have different aims. Somebody wants to be a doctor, somebody wants to be engineer, somebody wants to be politician, somebody wants to be high official and somebody wants to be teacher. Nevertheless, my aim in life is to be a teacher.

There are some reasons for which I have decided to be teacher. I want to serve my country. In this case, I think that teaching profession is very appropriate. My father always inspires me to take this career. My father is a teacher of a village High school. He always says that a teacher can lead a nation to the right way. For this, a teacher is called an architect of a nation. We know that most of the people of our country are illiterate. They cannot run a better life due to different kind of problems. Illiteracy problem is one of them. Most of the people are deprived of at least their basic human needs. Illiteracy paves the way of poverty. This poverty hinders all development efforts of the country. Therefore, it is not possible developing of the country without removing illiteracy from the society. I want to change our poor condition. Being a teacher, thus, I want to contribute to the national development. Therefore, I want to be an ideal teacher. Nevertheless, I never expect to be a college or university teacher. I want to be a high school teacher and want to remain in village.

To be a teacher, I have to take good preparation in student life. After obtaining graduation, I shall complete B. ED. course. It is very helpful course for teacher ship. Then I shall come back to my village high school to join as a teacher. I want to stay in the midst of students and village people. I have also a plan to open a night school for the adults. I shall teach them about agriculture, family planning, health, nutrition, children raising etc. I shall distribute books and agricultural materials among them free of cost.

In the end, a good teacher is an asset for a nation. In addition, a good teacher can change the nation. Now I am working hard to fulfill my desire. My parents always help me to reach my goal. They are very confident of my success. I am always inspired by them. I hope that I shall be able to reach my goal and serve the nation by the grace of Allah.

 Most important topics for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment