Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

A Journey by Train I Enjoyed Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) When did you make the train journey?
(b) Who were with you?
(c) What was the occasion?
(d) What sights did you enjoy?
(e) What is your feeling about the journey?

Journey is a source of pleasure. Everyone has a fascination for making journey. I very much fond of train journey because it is very pleasant and enjoyable to me. So, I was waiting for an opportunity to make a train journey. Last summer vacation, I got an opportunity to make a train journey. My parents were with me. My uncle had been living in Dhaka for more than twenty years. He invited us. Therefore, the purpose of the journey was to see my uncle's family and to see the city of Dhaka. On the fixed day, we reached Khulna railway station and got into the train. We collected the ticket before. Fortunately, I got my seat beside the window. After a few minutes, the train started running at a good speed. The train was passing through the green fields. I enjoyed beautiful green fields, orchards and trees on the both side of the railway. Trees and houses seemed to run behind. I saw the farmers working in the field. Our train reached at Kamalapur station at 4 p.m. My uncle received us at the station. The journey gave me much pleasure. It was one of the most memorable days in my life. I shall never forget the journey.

 Most important topics for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment