Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

TV Watching Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) Do you watch TV regularly?
(b) How much time do you usually spend watching TV?
(c) What types of programs do you enjoy?
(d) Do you get any benefit from watching TV?
(e) Mention the negative impacts of watching television?
(f) What is your idea about satellite telecasting?

TV watching is one of my most favorite pastimes. I am a student. My first and foremost duty is to study. Yet I can not but spend at least two hour everyday watching TV. I watch news at ten of Bangladesh Television regularly. Besides, I enjoy drama programs. Watching news keeps me up-to-date with the current affairs of home and abroad. Other programs refresh me from the monotony of day-to-day affairs. Thus, I get many benefits from watching TV. Watching television has some negative impacts too. The negative impact of watching television includes the influence of foreign films. Violence is a major element in most of them. Television has stepped into a new era with the advent of satellite telecasting. Nevertheless, satellite telecasting has some negative effects. It affects our native culture. Cultural assault may spoil the character of our young generation. This is why satellite telecasting should be treated carefully.

 Most important topics for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment