Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Visiting to The National Mausoleum of Bangladesh Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) When did you go to the National Mausoleum?
(b) What things did you see there?
(c) How long did you stay there?
(d) How did you feel?

The National Memorial is built for the martyrs of the liberation war are a symbol of the nation's respect. On the last victory day, I went to the National Memorial. It is situated at Savar in Dhaka. I went there by car. I put some flowers on the base of the monument. It is a series of sever tall concrete towers. The height of the tower is 150 feet. It stands on a base. There is a large tank full of water in front of the tower. I took some photographs. I spent several hours there. The most moving sight of the complex is the several graves of the martyred freedom fighters. Standing in front of the graves, I bowed down my head in deep respect.

 Most important topics for you:







9 comments: