Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Email writing to request to inform details about computer-100% easy!


Imagine that you want to buy a computer. Now write an e-mail to a computer agency in answer to an advertisement in the newspaper of computer that you wish to buy. Ask for details. 
Ans.

To : tech660@gmail.com 
Cc: ---------------- 
Bcc: ---------------------- 

Subject : A request to inform details about computer.

Dear Sir, 
It would be a great convenience for me provided you make a reply to my e-mail informing me of the details of the computer you advertised for in the newspaper. 
While going through newspaper, I noticed that Raidah Computers had advertised for a newly emerged computer produced by Microsoft. But I don't know the details of the computer like price, hard disk, processor, memory etc. Please, inform me of these matter. 

It is hoped that your renowned computer firm will help me sending me an e-mail informing me of the required details.

Thanking you
Sabrina
126, Azimpur
Cell phone-0179xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment