Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Email writing for booking a ticket for Dhaka bound coach-100% easy!

Imagine that you will go to Dhaka to attend the marriage ceremony of one of your cousins. So you want to book a bus ticket for a fixed day. Now send an Email to the Manager of travel agency for booking a ticket for you. 

To : travels@gmail.com
Cc: --------------
Bcc: ------------- 

Subject : About booking a ticket for Dhaka bound coach. 

Dear Sir, 
I would like to inform you that I want to go to Dhaka in the morning of the 18th instant. I usually enjoy my long journey with your comfortable chair coaches. As my journey is very important and the date and time have already been decided and confirmed, I want to book a ticket from your reputed travel agency. It would be a great pleasure for me if you manage me a seat in the middle row by a window. I would like to assure you that I will collect my ticket the day before my journey. 

Hope, you will confirm my ticket and make my journey as comfortable and relaxed as before. 

Thanking you
Nasir
121, Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Cell phone-0178xxxxxxxx

Email : nasir880@gmail.com

 Most important topics for you:












প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

11 comments:

  1. Nice Blog.
    Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this Blog. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk through. I appreciate this post.
    Bangladesh tourism packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too long. Isn't there any shortcut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Friend, I know one company who deals in IRCTC INTERNET TICKETING BUSINESS. Railway Reservation business provides us a handsome income (approx Rs 25000-Rs 50000 p.m.). YATRIADDA, the brand name of Poona Auto & Miniature Bulb Industries (Ph-9837153063) supports young & energetic youth through their digital vision. Anyone may be employed; unemployed, retired, professional, etc can join this high demand business. Surely, email your query on yatriadda@gmail.com or whatsapp on 9837153063. I m personally happy when I saw lots of younger youth like you are now supporting their family through IRCTC TICKETING business with YATRIADDA, since 2010.
    #DigitalIndia #ECateringIRCTC ‏#DigitalIndiaNewIndia #IndianRailway #Yatriadda #CareerAdvice #Career #Job #JobSearch #IRCTCTicketBookingAgency #RailwayTicketBooking #IRCTCOnlineTicketBooking #StartIRCTCTicketAgency #TicketBookingAgency

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is absolutely helpfull for us....

    ReplyDelete