Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Email writing for asking testimonial of character-100% easy!


Imagine that you need a testimonial about character to apply for a new post. Now write an email to someone important asking for the testimonial. 
Ans.


To:  chairman22@gmail.com
Cc:  ---------------
Bcc: ---------------   

Subject : Email asking for a testimonial of character 

Dear Sir, 
I would like to inform you of the fact that I have decided to apply for the post of a Section Officer in Dhaka University. To apply for the post, I need a testimonial about my character from you to submit with other certificates. As you know me personally, I earnestly request you to issue a testimonial on your pad so that I can apply for the desired post. 

Hope, you will be considerate enough to help me in this regard.

Thanking you
Samia
323, Kazipara, Mirpur, Dhaka
Cell phone-017xx xxxxxx 
Email : samia660@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Please give me this email To someone important asking for the testimonial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this.It's helpful for us.

    ReplyDelete