Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Email writing for thanking for interview-100% easy!


Suppose, you have given a job interview to a company. Now, prepare an email thanking to the appropriate authority.
Ans.

To : hkltd220@gmail.com 
Cc : --------------
Bcc : --------------

Subject : Email for thanking for interview.

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

It was very nice to speak with you today about the sales position at the ABC Organization. The job seems to be an excellent match for my skills and interests. The self-confident and aggressive characteristic requirements you described needed for this position confirmed my desire to work with you. 


In addition to my experience, I will bring to the position assertiveness and the skills to motivate others to work cooperatively as a team.


I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you regarding this position. 


Sincerely, 

Jahid Sayed

223, Gulshan, Dhaka

No comments:

Post a Comment