Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Email writing to cancel daily papers for a month-100% easy!


Imagine that you will be away from home for a month. Now write an e-mail to your newsagent cancelling your daily papers etc. for this period.

Ans.


To : jugantor@gmail.com 
Cc :----------------------
Bcc: --------------------- 



Subject : Email for cancelling daily papers for a month.

Dear Sir, 
I would like to inform you here that I will be away from home along with my family as part of a long planned family tour to India. As there will be nobody in our family to read the dailies during this time, I have decided to cancel the dailies (the daily jugantor) for a month dated from 1Jun 2014 to 30 Jun 2014.

Hope, you will take this considerably and cancel my daily papers for the above mentioned period and will continue the supply from 1 July 2014. 



Thanking you 
Sarmin Mukta
213, Elephant Road, Dhaka

No comments:

Post a Comment