Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Composition on A Journey By Bus-100% easy!

Introduction: 

Nowadays bus has become an important means of transport. In big towns and cities bus is an inseparable part of life. Apart from the short runs, long distance journeys can also be made by bus. Last week I made a long distance journey by bus.

The starting journey: 

I had to go to Dhaka from Mymensingh. I went to the bus terminal at Mashkanda and got one bus ready for start. The conductor in his characteristic style of shouting like 'Dhaka, Dhaka, only two and a half hours' journey, direct service' was inviting_ the passengers to get on board. I entered into it and he pressed me into a crowded berth in the middle. Within five minutes many people thronged inside and no room was left out even to move our hands and feet. The passengers constituted a 'motley crowd' of the cross section of people.

Description of the journey: 
The bus started slowly at 11.00 a.m. and gradually increased its speed. Sometimes it ran on at a speed of 40 to 50 kilometers per hour. It ran on leaving behind the shops, the buildings, the houses, the schools and colleges, the cluster of villages and vast corn-fields, the forests and market places on either side of the highway. The sights and scenes of nature were very delightful. The passers-by and the people who were seen busy pursuing their daily avocations of life moved me with a kind of strange delight. In the course of the journey the bus stopped at Trisha, Bhaluka, Mauna, Rajendrapur, Joydevpur, Tongi, Uttara and at some other minor stoppages where the passengers got down and got on board. The bus arrived at Mahakali Terminal in about 3.00 hours. It was 2.00 p.m. when we came to the end of our journey.

Conclusion: 

A journey by bus is not, after all, a bad journey. As far as I am concerned, it is enjoyable to me. But a journey by bus can be made more pleasant and attractive if the Bus Owners' Association pays a little attention for the comfort of the passengers and if the general condition of the B.R.T.C. buses is improved.

 Most important topics for you:







2 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! bus booking app in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete