Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Gardening Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) What is gardening?
(b) What kinds of gardening can be done?
(c) What kinds of plants are there in your garden?
(d) What are the advantages of gardening?
(e) How do you feel working in a garden?

There are different kinds of hobby and gardening is one of them. It is a good pastime. It refreshes our mind and gives pleasure. Different kinds of gardening can be done such as flower garden, vegetable garden, fruit garden, botanical garden etc. My favorite hobby is gardening. There is a small piece of land by the side of my reading room. I have made a flower garden in that land. There are different kinds of plants in my garden. These are rose, sunflower, jaba, belli, jasmine, cherry, hasnahena etc. The flowers of the garden are of different sizes, colors and smells. Different kinds of flowers are bloomed in different seasons. There are many advantages of gardening. When a man sees different flowers, vegetables and fruits in his garden, his heart leaps up with joy. It helps him to forget sorrows and sufferings. It keeps our body and mind sound. It also relieves our monotony. I spend my leisure time in my garden. I feel much pleasure working in the garden. My joys know no bound when my friends and neighbors come to visit my garden. I think, gardening is a source of health, wealth and pleasure.

 Most important topics for you:







9 comments:

  1. Looking for straighten teeth and a perfect smile but don’t want metal braces, ceramic braces or lingual braces??? Don’t worry!!!! We can straight teeth without wires. Let your smile shine all life Long. Aligners is the best Innovation in Orthodontic Dentistry.

    how expensive is a retainer

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gold stud earring is the perfect accessory for any woman looking to add a little flair to her outfit, and it’s even better if it comes from the world’s best retailer! Whether you need something to wear with your favorite jeans or you’re dressing up for a special occasion, our top-quality jewelry makes it easy to find just what you’re looking for.
    gold stud earrings for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very hard for me😑 (class 5)

    ReplyDelete