Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Favorite Teacher/The Person I like Most Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) What is the name of your favorite teacher?
(b) How is he?
(c) How is he?
(d) How is his/her teaching method?
(e) What qualities of your teacher attract you? 

Teachers are the architect to build up a nation. A teacher is an asset to the country. In my student life, I come across many teachers. Of them all, Mr. Ahmed is my favorite teacher. He is an M.A. in English. He is very gentle man. He is very honest, sincere and punctual. He is a man of letters with profound knowledge in English literature and language. His teaching method is very easy and attractive. He has a strong clean and pleasant voice. Everyday he teaches us in a new style. He can make any grammatical problem easy. He knows well how to increase the curiosity of the students. He is very co-operative. He behaves with the students friendly. He helps the backward students very much. He takes some extra classes for them. He has some special qualities that attract me very much. He is very religious person. He always gives us advices to be honest and religious. He always encourages us to learn new things. Because of having these exceptional qualities in him, he is my favorite teacher. I think, he is a father, brother and close friend.

 Most important topics for you:







4 comments:

  1. Online shοpping sites usually have a huge stocκ on hanԁ.
    Organize your thoughts, your ωoгκ, and
    youг tіme so you don't feel harassed and consumed half-way through the day. Your skin and body know the difference and you will feel how nurturing natural creams, shampoos and conditioners can be after one week of use.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage cosmetic tools

    ReplyDelete