Thursday, February 7, 2013

Favorite TV Programme Free Essay/Paragraph And Paper



(a) What is your favorite TV programme?
(b) When is it broadcast? 
(c) In which channel is it broadcast? 
(d) Who are the performers in this programme?
(e) Why do you like this programme so much? 

Watching TV is a great source of entertainment. I see different programmes of different channels. The most popular TV programmes are dramas, songs, dances, films, games and sports etc. There are also some instructive programmes on the television. These generally cover different branches of knowledge. Among all the programmes, my favorite TV programme is the documentary on animal life. The name of the programme is animal planet. It is telecast on every Saturday at 9 p.m. on BTV. Amimals are the main performers in this programme. I have thirst for knowing about animal life from my boyhood. I can learn many things about animal life from this programme. That is why, I like this programme most.

You might also need:


  1. A Boat-Trip In Moonlight Free College Essay
  2. Favorite Author/ The Author I Like Best Free College Essay/Paragraph
  3. Favorite TV Programme
  4. My College/ The College I Read In Free Essay And Term Paper
  5. My Favorite Bangladeshi Food Free College Essay/Paragraph
  6. My Favorite Personality
  7. My Favorite Poet/The Poet I Like Best Free College Essay/Paragraph
  8. My Favorite Season Free School/College Essay
  9. My Favorite Singer
  10. My Favorite Sport Person Free College Essay/Paragraph
  11. My Favorite Sport/Game
  12. My Favorite Teacher/The Person I like Most Free Essay/Paragraph
  13. Playmate Paragraph
  14. Your Ideal of A Truly Great Man: Mahatma Gandhi Free College Essay/Assignment Help
  1. Hilsha Fish / Our National Fish
  2. Jute/ The Golden Fiber Of Bangladesh-Paragraph
  3. Money-Paragraph
  1. A Nutrious Food 'Milk' -Paragraph
  2. About Tea Paragraph
  3. Benefits of a Balanced Diet Free Essay
  4. Ebola Virus 2014 Free Essay And Research Paper - New !!!
  5. Good Health / Health is Wealth / How To Remain Fit
  6. Importance of a balanced diet for good health essay

14 comments: