Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Childhood Playmates Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) Who is a playmate?
(b) Why do you need playmates?
(c)Do you remember some of your childhood playmates?
(d) How did you pass your time with them?
(e) Were they helpful? How?

Playmate means a friend with whom a person especially a child plays. Playing is not work. Rather it is enjoyment. Playing helps to get relief from the monotony of daily work. But playing is not possible without playmates. For this reason, we need playmates. I had many playmates in my childhood. I can remember most of them very clearly. Rasel, Jony, Mizan, Jahid, Monir, Nasir were some of my best childhood playmates. I used to pass my time playing different types of games with them. I used to remain fully free in the afternoon and the holidays. I spent my time playing with them. Nowadays I miss these playmates and that golden period very much. Really, they were very helpful. Sometimes I took help from them in my studies. If I felt into any trouble, they came forward to help me. In fact, I am proud of my playmates of my childhood.

 Most important topics for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment