Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Early Rising Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) What is early rising?
(b) What are the benefits of early rising?
(c) Do you remember any proverb about early rising?
(d) How does nature look in the morning?
(e) Do you rise early?

Early rising is the habit of getting up from bed in the morning. It is a very good habit. It has many benefits. One who rises early in the morning can take some physical exercises and walk in the morning. He can enjoy morning air which is full of oxygen. He can start his daily work earlier and earn more money. There is an English proverb, “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise". Nature looks very beautiful in the morning. Flowers bloom and birds sing then. Only morning when one can enjoy the real beauty of nature. I get up early in the morning enjoy the real beauty of nature. I get up early in the morning. At first, I take my prayer. Then I take some physical exercises. After completing it, I go to my reading room for studying. The benefits of early rising are great. So, everybody should make habit of rising early.

 Most important topics for you: