Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Family Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) What is the importance of a family?
(b) What kind of family do you live in?
(c) How many members are in your family?
(d) What do they do?
(e) Are you happy in your family?

In modern times, family plays an important role as an economic and welfare institution. Man is a social being. Therefore, he wants to live in company with others. I am a member of a nuclear family. Our family consists of five members. My father is a banker. MY mother is a devoted homemaker. She is very religious. She takes care of our family carefully. I am a first year college student of Dhaka College. My elder brother is a brilliant student of Dhaka University. My younger sister is a student of class five. She is also a brilliant student. My father and mother are very friendly. We pass our time gossiping, playing and laughing. It seems to me, our family is a sweet Paradise. I am really proud of living in such a family.

 Most important topics for you:







3 comments:

  1. I FOUND IT GREAT FOR ME TO IMPROVE MY WRITING. TNK U

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayyy..salamat makka gawa na rin ako ng paragraph..:)

    ReplyDelete