Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

My Parents Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) What are the names of your parents?
(b) What do your parents do?
(c) How do they take care of you?
(d) What is your duty towards them?
(e) Do you like them?

Parents are divine gift. They are the source of our life on the earth. My father's name is Abdus Sattar and mother's name is Rahima Begum. My mother is a BA and she is a homemaker. My father is an MA and he is a government employee. They take care of me greatly. They always observe my studies and other activities. I am the apple of their eyes. They always think of my comfort. They always expect my bright future. They want me to be well educated and established in life. They become very delighted if I cut a good figure in the examination. 
My duty towards them is to obey their orders and to pray to Allah for their sound health and mental peace. I love my parents more than anything of the world does. My parents always teach me to be honest, punctual, gentle, polite, religious and dedicated. They always pray to Allah for my welfare. I am proud of having such parents. I can not think of a single moment without them.
 Most important topics for you:






12 comments:

  1. Мake confіdent your ab belts hаvе a
    dіfferent toning systеm.

    my ωеbpаge; website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who is prepared to get a nicely-toned stomach can use this
    belt.

    my homepage Iphoneappmarketingtips.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I did want to know about the meeting amongst the Pope
    and the President that is not really news either is how did the President
    greet the Pope?

    My weblog :: flex belt review

    ReplyDelete
  4. my Parents is my ideal <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo yo samuvay straight
    Musa musa yo yo belt belt
    Note palio ko ko musa musa.
    Doc doc blingo blingo
    Hola hola boei binon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daa yo yo ___ makkale, (mai...) no use (pu...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you bro you helped for my activity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks too. Stay close to get new things.

    ReplyDelete