Pages

Monday, October 5, 2020

A Street Accident I Have Witnessed Paragraph-100% easy!

The day before yesterday I had to witness a very shocking, havoc and pathetic road accident. It is a matter of great regret that I had to see the unexpected incident. I am very much shook with the horror incident. I never want to face this again. I just stood before a shop at Firmgate the busiest place of Dhaka city. A long line of vehicles like bus, trucks, cars, baby taxis, tempos, motor scooters, and rickshaws were playing towards the north, and a similar line of them were playing towards the south. 
A private car was coming up at a full speed from the south and I waited till it ran off past me. Just at that moment, a rickshaw ahead of me was hit by the private car and the driver was thrown down under its wheels. All this happened in an instant. I rushed to the spot and shuddered back from the sight. It was nothing but a mutilated human body with smashed skull in a pool of blood. The unfortunate rickshaw driver died on the spot. I retraced my steps unwittingly as I could not bear the ghastly sight. A large crowd gathered there and there was a great hue and cry. I was totally upset. I came back home with the macabre scene haunting my mind. I never want to face such experience and I always recommend all to be more conscious both drivers and passersby.


 Most important topics for you:












প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

12 comments: