Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

My Favorite Hobby Composition or Essay | Gardening | 100% easy!

[Introduction, Kinds, My hobby, Description, Benefits, Conclusion]

Hobby means one’s favorite occupation, but not one’s main business. It is very important in human life. It has great influence on our life. It removes our monotony.

There are different kinds of hobbies, such as gardening, painting, stamp collecting, kite flying, picture drawing, fishing, coin collection, picture collecting, reading books etc. So, hobby differs from person to person. Everybody has a favorite hobby. I have also favorite hobby. My favorite hobby is gardening. Some people consider it as a mere waste of time and energy. But I do not think. I spend one or two hours daily in my garden. But I think that it is not waste of time.

Every day I do work in my garden. My garden is in front of my reading room. Whenever I find time, I work in it. I make the soil loose with a spade weed out the grass and plant flower plants in it. I sow the seeds of some plants and water them regularly. I have also put a fence around my garden. It keeps away cattle and naughty children. Various kinds of flower bloom in my garden. They make our house beautiful. I have cultivated the rose, the hasnahena, the marigold, the sunflower etc. in my garden. I find great pleasure in it.

The benefits of hobby beggar description. We know that the success in life depends on work. But only to carry the luggage of work is not man’s work. He also needs entertainment side by side work. Hobby is an important source of entertainment. It removes our monotony of works. It helps to form a sound mentality. Before I made this garden, I was a sick boy. I lost my appetite and became very weak. But when I started this garden and worked in it for some time, my health improved. Now I am quite a sound young man both physically and mentally.

A hobby plays important role to make our life enjoyable. It is a great source of health, wealth and pleasure.

 Most important topics for you:











প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

3 comments:

  1. I read a few blog posts on your site and I believe that it has a lot of fantastic information. Keep up the great work. A discussion of MMORPGs would be incomplete without mentioning World of Warcraft. This is the biggest and most successful MMORPG ever. This article has more information about the best wow player names in these games. See this article best wow names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting on a blog is an art. You’re doing superb work. Keep it up. I am additionally sharing with you the most beneficial Roblox Auto Clicker blog. Check out this blog. I hope this is useful for you.

    ReplyDelete