Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Email writing for cancellation of a booked ticket-100% easy!


Imagine that you booked a ticket from a travel company. But due to some unavoidable circumstance you have to cancel your fixed journey. Now write an e-mail to the Manager of the travel company to cancel the ticket booked for you. 
Ans.

To : travelsgroup@gmail.com 
Cc: ---------------
 Bcc: ---------------- 

Subject : Email regarding cancellation of a booked ticket 

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you with a bit sorrow that I booked a ticket for a Dhaka bound chair coach. But due to some unavoidable circumstances, I cannot go to Dhaka on the fixed date. That is why I have to cancel the ticket. The ticket is of the coach no 55, on the 12th .July. And the seat booked for me is A-4. As I am informing the issue two days before, I can expect it to be done without any complexity. 

Hope, you will consider my case and cancel my ticket and inform me of the confirmation. 

Thanking you
Asif Hossain
111, khanjahan Ali Road, Bagerhat

Cell phone-01611xxxxxx 

3 comments: