Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Dialogue Regarding Future Plan After The Publication of The Result

Suppose, you are Salam/Salma and your friend in Anwar/Anwara. Both of you have just completed your SSC examination. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend regarding your future plan after the publication of the result.

Answer:

A dialogue between myself (Salam) and my friend (Anwar) about my future plan after the publication of the result:


Anwar: Good morning, Anwar.

Salam: Good morning, Salam.



Anwar: How are you?

Salam: Thanks. I am fine and you?



Anwar: I am also fine. Would you tell me about your future plan after the publication of the result?

Salam: Of course. I like to get myself admitted into college to complete HSC examination. Then I shall get myself admitted into Dhaka Medical to complete MBBS course as I want to be a doctor.



Anwar: Very find. But it is really a difficult task.

Salam: You’re absolutely right. But don’t forget that nothing is impossible.



Anwar: Well done! You will surely be successful.

Salam: Thank you.



Anwar: See you again. Good bye!

Salam: Good bye! 


 Most important topics for you:












প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment