Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Dialogue About The Proper Use of Time

Suppose, you are Masum/Masuma and your friend is Sabbir/Sabina who does not prepare his/her lesson in time. Very often he/she wastes his/her time watching TV. So he/she always cut a sorry figure in the examination. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend about the proper use of time.

Answer:

A dialogue between myself and my friend (Sabbir) about the proper use of time:


Myself: Good morning, Sabbir. 


Sabbir: Good morning. How are you? 

Myself: I am fine. Why do you look so gloomy?



Sabbir: I have cut a sorry figure in the examination.

Myself: I think that you do not use time properly. 



Sabbir: You are absolutely right. Very often I waste my time watching TV. I do not prepare my lesson in time. Would you tell me what should I do?

Myself: Yes, by all means. You should be kept in mind that that makes the best use of time can shine in life. 



Sabbir: Can I watch TV?

Myself: Of course. You can watch TV having prepared your lessons.



Sabbir: Thank you for your suggestions.

Myself: You are also welcome.



 Most important topics for you:












প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment