Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Dialogue About the Way of Opening a Bank Account

Suppose, you are Habib/Habiba. You want to open a bank account and want to keep your scholarship money in it. You have gone to open a bank account as a client and had a talk with the manager of the bank. Now, write a dialogue between you and the Manager about the way of opening a bank account.

Answer:

A dialogue between myself and the manager about opening a bank account:
 

Myself: May I come in, sir?

Manager: Yes, come in.



Myself: Would you help me, sir?

Manager: Yes, you can discuss your problem with me.



Myself: Sir, I need to open a saving account.

Manager: What do you do?



Myself: I am a student.

Manager: Why do you need to open a bank account?



Myself: I’ve received an amount of scholarship money and want to keep it with your bank. 

Manager: OK. Take this application form. Come tomorrow filling it up.



Myself: OK. Thank you.

Manager: You are also welcome. 


 Most important topics for you:








No comments:

Post a Comment