Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Hobby Fishing

A hobby is an activity that is typically done for enjoyment during one's leisure time. It provides pleasure and takes away the monotony of busy life. I am a student and like all others I also have a hobby of my own. Though study is my first and foremost duty, I have also some extra time to spare. In my leisure time, I fulfill my hobby. Fishing is my hobby. When I get free time, or find it hard to focus, I do it. I sit near a tank or a small pond. I sit and wait for the moment when the float will dip into the water. I think that there is no joy is greater than this. In fact, the happiness of an angler when he succeeds in landing a fish. Fishing is, no doubt, a very tedious job. Some people may think of it as a waste of time. Yet when I am able to catch a good number of fish, my joy knows no bounds. Sometimes, I have to return empty-handed, but I do not mind either success or failure. I like fishing not for material gain but for the pleasure it gives me. It helps me to focus and also teaches me patience. It keeps me away from the dullness of my busy everyday life. It provides mental satisfaction and increases the spirit. This helps me regain my liveliness and inspiration for more work.

 Most important topics for you:











 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment