Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Reading Room Paragraph

The room which is used for studying and reading is called a reading room. I am a student. I have a reading room of my own. It is situated in the corner of my house. It is small. There is no building in front of my reading room. So open air can easily enter my room. It also has a beautiful view. My reading room has a door and a window. It is well ventilated. In my reading room, there are a table and a chair. I have a table fan and a table lamp on my table. I have a couple of bookshelves made of bamboo and cane. Most of my books and exercise books are well arranged there in the self. I keep my text books on the table. There are five pictures hung on different walls. In front of my table there is a calendar hung on the wall. My daily routine is also stamped on the wall below the calendar. Every morning, I make a to-do list on sticky notes which I stick to the wall as well. I always try to keep my reading room neat and clean. As it is a room of my own, I always feel a sense of ease, comfort and relief whenever I enter my reading room. I am proud of my reading room.

 Most important topics for you:











 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

1 comment: