Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

My Daily Life Composition for SSC HSC

Daily life means how we spend our life every day. Life is the sum total of moments. One cannot succeed in life without following a routine life. So, I always try to follow a routine life. If a man follows a routine in his everyday life and makes the best use of time, he will surely prosper in life. A disciplined and planned life is a blessing while is an irregular life is a curse. So everybody must follow a routine for his daily life. My daily life runs according to a routine. I try my best always to follow it. I am a student and I have an aim in life. In order to reach the goal, my daily life must be disciplined and spent in such a way that everything is done well. I think that the following routine of my life helps me much in doing so. I get up from bed early in the morning. It is my habit to rise early in the morning. I brush my teeth, take ablution and say my Fazar prayers before the sun rises. Then I go out for a walk. 
After completing walking, I take my breakfast and go to prepare my lessons. After completing my studies, I take my bath and meal. Then I go to school. In the classroom, I take my seat in the front bench and listen to what my teachers say. During the leisure at noon, I do not remain sitting idly. I say my Zohor prayers. I come back from school at 4 p.m. In the afternoon, I go to the field and take part in different kinds of outdoor games. In the evening, I came back home and prepare myself for Magrib prayers. After Magrib prayers, I again go to my reading room and study attentively at least three hours. Then I take my supper along with my family members. After saying my Esha prayers, I read newspapers and magazines. I go to sleep at 11 p.m. To be succeeded in life, everybody should follow a routine life. Without following a routine life none can hope to prosper in life. So everybody should maintain a routine life.

সব কিছু পাবে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে। নিচের লিংকে ক্লিক করে জয়েন করতে পারো:



 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

 

1 comment: