Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2022

My Hostel Life Paragraph for SSC HSC

A hostel is a residence where students on trainee live. If a student or trainee live there for a definite time in his/her educating period is called hostel life. I am a first year college student. I live in a hostel. The name of my hostel is 'Kabi Jasim Uddin Hostel'. It is situated near our college. It is the most renowned hostel of our college. The environment of my hostel is very charming. There is an open field in front of my hostel. I with some of my friends play there every afternoon. My hostel life is very happy and enjoyable. I can study there attentively. All the students of my hostel are very helpful and friendly. 
They are always ready to help me in any problem. To live here, I get opportunity to read different kinds of newspapers and can take part in debate competition. Living in hostel, I can acquire much knowledge and practical experience about life. I think that these would not be possible if I would not live in hostel. Besides, I get opportunity to follow some rules and regulations living hostel. I have to get up early in the morning. I have to study more than eight hours per day. I believe that it will help me to succeed in life. I feel very happy living in hostel. I will never forget the sweet memories and experiences of my hostel life.

সব কিছু পাবে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে। নিচের লিংকে ক্লিক করে জয়েন করতে পারো:



 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

 

No comments:

Post a Comment