Pages

Monday, February 7, 2022

A Rainy Day I Remember Composition

I like the rain very much. It evokes a different feeling in my mind. Rainy day is a happy day for me. Rainy day means a thrilling day to me. I can remember the wonderful experience of a rainy day. I woke up very early that morning. The whole sky was filled with black clouds. It was very dark all around. It was mid-noon. Suddenly heavy rain began to fall. Our house had a tin roof. 
The rain on the tin roof made a nice sound. I was fascinated and enjoying that moment. I can clearly remember that the day was Friday. My school was closed that day which gave me extra joy. The rain lasted until evening. The rain didn't seem to stop. Roads, yards, ponds etc. went under water. I got wet in the rain. My neighbor friend also joined with me. We soaked in the rain for about an hour. We wanted to get wet in the rain for a while more. But mother was angry at us. Meanwhile, mother finished cooking khichuri. Eating khichuri on a rainy day was really fascinating. I will never forget that special day.

সব কিছু পাবে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে। নিচের লিংকে ক্লিক করে জয়েন করতে পারো:


 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

 

No comments:

Post a Comment