Pages

Friday, February 18, 2022

The Class Captain Paragraph for SSC HSC

Last year I was in class eight in Motijheel Ideal School. It is one of the reputed schools in Dhaka district. There were 60 students in 'A' section. I was the first boy of my class. I was helpful to other students. So, all the students a little bit relied on me. At the time of beginning of the session, our class teacher wanted to elect a class captain. Almost all the students voted me to elect class captain.
The total number of vote was 50. Among them, I got 45 votes. I had to maintain discipline into the classroom. I had to collect the exercise books of home work from the students. I had to clear the blackboard. I looked after the cleanliness of the classroom. I could not but come to school daily. I had to come in time. Despite maintaining all these discipline, performing a duty of a class captain is really interesting.

সব কিছু পাবে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে। নিচের লিংকে ক্লিক করে জয়েন করতে পারো:



 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

 

No comments:

Post a Comment