Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Favorite Poet or The Poet I Like Best Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) Who is your favorite poet?
(b) Why is he/she favorite with you?
(c) What are his/ her eminent creations?
(d) How are you inspired by his/her writings?

There are many famous poets in the world of our Bangle literature. They have enriched our literature through their writings. A poet becomes favorite for his writings. All the poets are not favorite to me. My favorite poet is Kazi Nazrul Islam. He is known as rebel poet. He was born is at Churulia in the district of Burdwan in 1899. He rebel against the oppression and suppression of the ruling class through his writings. Among all the poets, he was the only protesting figure against any kind of oppression. This is why Nazrul is my favorite poet. Agnibina, Bisher Bashi, Chakrabak, Badhanhara, Rickter Bedan, Samyabadi etc. are his eminent creation. His poems and other writings have the greatest appeal to me. They inspire me with hope and courage. Nazrul is no longer in us but his poems and other writings inspire us for all times.

 Most important topics for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment