Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

College Library Composition or Essay-100% easy!

[Introduction, Importance, Description of my college library, My suggestions, Conclusion.]

A college library is a place where students and teachers come to read books during their leisure period. A college library is conducted by the college authority. It is a treasure house of wisdom. The students and teachers who wish to enrich their knowledge go to the college library.

The necessity of a college library beggars description. A college library is a part and parcel of college life. A college library can be said the storehouse of knowledge. It is a such kind of storehouse that the students and teachers explore the realm of knowledge develop themselves. All things are not available in prescribed books. College library provides a lot of books of different interest. Students and teachers can enlarge the horizon of their knowledge. A college library plays an important role to cut a good figure in the examination. In a college library, students and teachers can read even the rare books that cannot afford to buy themselves. Students and teachers can research in the college library. Students become a bookworm to read in the library. A habit of reading books creates through reading in the library. A great attraction of reading is created due to having a library in the school or college boundary.

My college library is housed in the side of science building. There are different types of books in my college library. They are textbooks of different subjects, fiction, novel, poetry and drama books. There are also English and Bengali dictionaries there. There are some rare books in our college library. I spend more than two hours daily in my college library. I came to my college before two hours of starting class. I read in my college library daily. Besides, when I get chance, I go to the library and read there. My college library meets the requirements of the students and teachers as it has a huge collection of books of different subjects. The books are kept on the bookshelves nicely and systematically so that students and teachers can easily find out their desired books.

I have some suggestions for the improvement of my college library. My college library is not fully decorated. It has to be decorated. Sufficient books have to be provided in my college library. A calm environment must be managed in the college library.

However, I feel proud of my college library. I think that it is a part and parcel of college life. I shall never forget my college library.

 Most important topics for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment