Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Visiting to a Village Fair Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) When did you go to the village fair?
(b) Who were with you?
(c) Where was the fair held?
(d) What did you see there?
(e) What things did you buy from there?
(f) How was your feeling?

On the occasion of Bengali new year’s day I get a chance to visit a village fair some days ago. I went there with some of my friends. I reached the fair at 4 p.m. The fair was held under a banyan tree situated in our village. The whole place was fully decorated. Many people gathered here. I saw there many attractive things. I enjoyed puppet shows and magic shows. There were many shops. They sold different things. I bought candy, balloons, earthen pots, wooden toys, etc. I also bought a clay dolls for my younger sister. I enjoyed the day very much. I gathered much experience from the fair. It was really a memorable day in my life. I returned home at 9 a.m.

 Most important topics for you: