Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Mother Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) How old is your mother?
(b) What are some of hen qualities?
(c) What duties does she play in the family?
(d) How does she expect about you?
(e) What religious duties does she do?
(f) What are your feelings about her?

Parents are the source of our life on earth. The person whom I love very much is my mother. My mother's name is Rahima Begum. She is fifty years old. She is an ideal homemaker. There are many qualities in her. She is very gentle, polite, affectionate, religious and intelligent. She plays many duties in the family. She always keeps our house neat and clean. She looks after me and other members of the family. She always thinks of our comfort. She wants me to be well educated and established in life. She becomes very happy if cut a good figure in the examination. She is my first teacher because at first she taught me writing and reading. She is very religious and kind hearted. Every day she gets up very early in the morning, says prayer and reads the Quran. She always gives us advice do lead an Islamic life. She always prays to Allah for our welfare. She always teaches us to be honest, truthful and punctual. I am really proud of having such an ideal mother. I can not think of a single moment without her.

 Most important topics for you:







2 comments:

  1. super paragraph about mother i really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. In which country are you from? If you are a student, you can upload or provide your syllabus so that I can publish Essays/Paragraph according to your syllabus. Thanks for stay close us.

    ReplyDelete