Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Future Plan Of Life/Aim In Life Paragraph-Very Easy!

(a) What is your future plan of life?
(b) Why have you adopted this plan?
(c) How are you preparing yourself in that way?
(d) What is your parents' idea about your plan?

There is a proverb that a person without an aim is like a ship without a rudder. So, everybody should have an aim in life. Some want to be doctor, some want to be engineer, some want to be actor. But my future plan of life is to become a doctor. There are some reasons for which I have adopted this plan. It is a noble profession. More than 80% of our people live in villages. They suffer from various diseases. But the hospitals and the doctors are very few in rural areas. There are a few quacks but they can not serve them properly. For all these reasons, I have decided to be a doctor to serve the village people. I am preparing myself for this profession. Now I am an HSC 2nd year student. I have taken preparation well in all the subjects. After passing the HSC with a brilliant result, I shall admit into a Medical College. After obtaining the MBBS degree, I shall go back to my native village and serve my village people. My parents always help me to reach my goal. They are very confident of my success. I am always inspired by them.

 Most important topics for you: