Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

My Parents Composition or Essay-100% easy!

Introduction:

Parents are divine gifts on earth. They are the source of our life on earth. I owe to my parents for every blessing of my life. They have brought me into this world and shown me the light of the world. It is because of them I am what I am today.

What my parents are:

I am the only son of my parents. My sweet home is the outcome of concerted effort of my parents. They have made it a nest of love where I am growing up. My father is a doctor. He earns the bread for our family. My mother looks after the family, takes every care of me and my father in happiness and in sickness. For my welfare in life their sacrifice is beyond measure. My father is spending a huge amount of money for my education. My mother who is always caring and sympathetic to me.

Their love and sacrifice:

The love and sacrifice of my parents will never be lost upon me. My parents are dearer to me than anybody else in the world. I always feel a sense of security so long as I get my parents to watch over me. Left to myself I am pitifully weak and small in this big world.

What I want to do for them:

When I shall grow up I shall do as much for my parents as they did for me. I shall support my family in weal and woe. I shall try to lighten my father's burden as much as I can. In their old age I shall offer them whatever ease and comfort I can. Even after their death I shall pray to the Almighty for the salvation of their departed soul.

Conclusion:

Since my very existence upon the world would have been impossible if they had not brought me here, I shall do whatever I can to make them happy. This is the duty enjoined upon the children by the religion also.



 Most important topics for you:






No comments:

Post a Comment