Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

My First Visit to Dhaka Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) When did you visit to Dhaka?
(b) With whom did you go there?
(c) Why did you go to Dhaka?
(d) What are the important things that you saw in Dhaka?
(e) How many days did you stay there?
(f) How did you enjoy your visit?

Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. Everybody has a fascination for visiting Dhaka. I was waiting for an opportunity to visit Dhaka. Last summer vacation, I got an opportunity to visit Dhaka. I went there along with my parents. My uncle has been living there for more than twenty years. He invited us. Therefore, the purpose of the visiting was to see my uncle’s family and see the city of Dhaka. We went there by bus. I stayed there only five days. During my short stay at Dhaka, I moved from place to place by bus, rickshaw and taxi. I saw many important things and visited many important places. I visited Lalbug Killa, Ahsan Monjil, Baro Katara, Chhoto Katara, the Tomb of Pori Bibi, Star Mosque, Dhaka Medical College, Salimullah Muslim Hall, University of Dhaka, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport etc. I also went the National Museum at Shahbbg. I also went to visit the National Zoo at Mirpur. There I saw different kinds of birds and animals. All these, I was become fascinated to see the Dhaka city. But I became anxious seeing various kinds of pollution like air, water and sound pollution. These pollution are great threat for human existence. However, the visiting of Dhaka I acquired much knowledge and experience. I shall never forget those moments.

 Most important topics for you: