Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Dialogue About Future Plan After completing exam

Suppose, your close friend, Rupak, wants to go to his village to educate the illiterate villagers after his SSC examination but you want to complete a three months long English Language Course. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend Rupak about these matters.

Answer:

A dialogue between myself and my close friend (Rupak) about our future plan after completing SSC examination:


Myself: Good morning. Rupak. How are you?

Tanveer: Good morning, Thanks. I am fine and you?



Myself: I am also fine. What do you want to do after the SSC examination?

Tanveer: I want to go to my village to educate the illiterate villagers. You?



Myself: My thinking is different. I want to complete a three months long English Language course.

Tanveer: How sad! I can not agree to you. Because, think that we have some social duties as a student.



Myself: But you know that I’m weak in English.

Tanveer: Yes, I know. But you’ll get much time for this. I think that it is high time we performed our social duties.



Myself: Well done! You’ve made open my eyes. Thank you, Rupak.

Tanveer: Thank you too. 


 Most important topics for you:












প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment