Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Road Accident That I Witnessed Paragraph in 200 Words

Only two days ago I wrote a letter to you. Yet, I can't but write another today describing a horrible accident that took place, in the Gole Chokkor this morning. I was on my way from Mirpur-11 to Monipur High School at Mirpur-2. As my rickshaw neared the Gole Chokkor, I was startled hearing a bang. I (and many people around) looked. But what a terrible sight! Instantly I closed my eyes for a moment and could think of nothing. Sitting on as before. I again looked at the spot from where the sound came. I saw that a mother with her baby was run over by a truck that fled away in the twinkling of an eye. The street was flooded with blood. All other vehicles came to a halt and people and the police gathered round the spot. The victims died at the spot. Their heads were mashed. Afterwards, I learnt that the mother was a beggar. She wanted to cross the road with her child on the lap when the cruel mechanical titan ran over them. Now the day has passed away, but I can't forget the loss of the two invaluable lives. 

➤ Street/Road Accident Paragraph-100% easy!




 Most important topics for you:











প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment