Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Daily Life or Activities Paragraph

As a student I have a daily routine. I always try to maintain the daily routine. It is essential for a student to have a daily routine. My day usually begins by waking up early in the morning. It has become my habit. Then I generally brush my teeth, wash my hands, face and feet and then say my Fazar Prayer. After prayer, I go out for a walk in the open air which is both refreshing and healthy. After half an hour, I return home and take my breakfast. Then I go to my reading room and prepare my daily lesson till 10 a.m. Then I have my bath and have my meal. Then I go to school and stay there up to 4.30 p.m. When the school breaks up, I come back home without any delay and say my Asar prayer. In the school, I listen to what my teachers say. I help those students who are weak. At afternoon, I go to field and play with my friends. Just before sunset, I come back home and say my Magrib prayer. Then I go to my reading room and study till it is 10. p.m. After saying Esha prayer, I take my supper and go to bed at 11.15 p.m. This is my daily life. On holidays my daily activities change a little. Then I spend some hours in enjoyment and merry making.

 Most important topics for you:











 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

No comments:

Post a Comment