Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Future Career or The Career I Want to Take

Life without a plan is like a ship without a rudder. Without maintaining a planned life, it is not possible to reach the cherished aim. The plan of life differs from man to man. I am a student. So my future plan is different from that of others.

My aim in life is simple but different from that of my other friends. From my childhood, I wanted to be an honest police officer. There are many reasons behind my desire and aim. The world is advancing technologically and the rate of crimes and vices are increasing with the time. Without uprooting the crimes from the society, we cannot hope for a good and peaceful society. Besides, there is a false notion among the common people that the police are usually dishonest and corrupt. They are not friend of the public. To change their wrong notion, I have to prepare myself well ahead.

Now I am a student of class nine. After passing the SSC exam, I shall get myself admitted into a college. After passing HSC I shall get myself admitted into Dhaka University to do my graduation and post-graduation in the Department of Criminology. After that, I will appear at BCS examination. I will choose Police Cadre as my first choice. If I become successful in my BCS exam, I will be appointed as an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) in a' district of Bangladesh. From there, I will be promoted to Police Super (SP). Then I will be able to work for the betterment of the common people. I will enforce laws and regulations in my area very strictly and carefully. I will try to uproot evils from the root of the society. I will especially try to remove ICT related crimes from the society. This is how I will work as a police officer. From the above discussion, it is clear how and why I have designed my plan to become a police officer. My point of view tells that a good police officer can present us a peaceful and crime free society. If I can do all these, my career and life will be successful. 

 Most important topics for you:











 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications



No comments:

Post a Comment