Pages

Monday, February 7, 2022

A Village Fair I Experienced Paragraph for SSC HSC

Village fair is a source of entertainment for the villagers. A fair that is held in village is called a village fair. It is a traditional occasion of village life. It is a great source of recreation. It sits in an open field or at the market place or under a banyan tree. It also sits at the bank of a river or canal. It is commonly held once a year. It is generally held on the occasion of a religious festival or on the Bengali new year's day. It lasts for a day or a week. Toys, wooden utensils, earthen pots, baskets, cosmetics etc. are sold here. 
There are some special attractions in a village fair. The most attractive items are circus parties, jatra parties, puppet shows, magic shows etc. On the occasion of Bengali new year’s day, I got a chance to visit a village fair some days ago. I went there with some of my friends. I reached the fair at 4 p.m. The fair was held under a banyan tree situated in our village. The whole place was fully decorated. Many people gathered there. I saw there many attractive things. I enjoyed puppet shows and magic shows. There were many shops. They sold different things. I bought candy, balloons, earthen pots, wooden toys etc. I also bought a clay doll for my younger sister. I enjoyed the day very much. I gathered much experience from the fair. It was really a memorable day in my life. I returned home at 9 p.m.

সব কিছু পাবে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে। নিচের লিংকে ক্লিক করে জয়েন করতে পারো:



 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

 


No comments:

Post a Comment