Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Favorite Personality Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) Do you have any favorite personality?
(b) Why is he favorite to you?
(c) How can you be benefited yourself remaining in touch with him/her?
(d) Do you follow him? 

I have a favorite personality. He is my uncle. He is a schoolteacher. He is a teacher of Mathematics. I was a student of his school. Now I am grown up to follow his personality. He is favorite to me because of some reasons. I attended his classes for two years. He is very popular to the students. His teaching technique is quietly exceptional. 
He can solve complex mathematical problem easy. He is very honest and religious. He always speaks the truth. I have benefited much remaining in touch with him. I always follow him. I always try to become punctual, sincere, honest and truthful like him. I also want to be a teacher like him. He always inspires me. I think that I would be an ideal teacher if I could follow his personality. He is not only my uncle but also a friend, teacher and guardian. I pray to God for his long life.

 Most important topics for you: