Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Kitchen Garden Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) What is a kitchen garden?
(b) Where is your kitchen garden?
(c) When do you work there?
(d) What have you cultivated in the garden? 

A garden where different kinds of vegetables, herbs, and fruits etc. are grown is called a kitchen garden. I have a kitchen garden. There is a small piece of land by the side of my reading room. I have made a kitchen garden in that land. Generally, I spend half an hour in my kitchen garden in the morning or in the afternoon. I like very much working in my kitchen garden. I often dig soil. I give water daily. In order to keep my garden safe from the animals and naughty boys I have put a fence with bamboo around it. My kitchen garden looks evergreen. It gives a calm environment. I enjoy it very much. I have cultivated different types of vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, ginger, turmeric etc. 
There are many advantages of such gardening. When I see the green scene of the garden, my heart leaps up with joy. I spend my leisure time in the garden. It keeps my body and mind sound. It removes my monotony. My joys know no bound when my friends and neighbors come to see my kitchen garden. It provides us fresh vegetables that are crying need for body. Since I get vegetables from the garden, it does not need to buy them from market. Sometimes we can sell surplus vegetables in the market and thus it adds to our family income. In a word, it is a source of health, pleasure and wealth.

 Most important topics for you: