Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Grandmother Paragraph-100% easy!

(a) What is your grandmother like?
(b) How old is she?
(c) What does she do?
(d) How does she look after you?
(e) Do you like her? Why?

Grandmother is the heavenly gift. I love my grandmother very much. She has a strong personality. She is very religious. She is about 65 years old. She is very beautiful woman. She always does the household chores. When we get much leisure time, we hear fables and ghost stories from her. She looks after me and other members of our family. I have always been with her since my birth. Even, she is aware of my education. She becomes happy if I cut a good figure in the examination. She also becomes anxious if I fall ill. She is my first teacher because at first, she taught writing and me reading. She always gives us advice to lead an Islamic life. She always prays to Allah for our welfare. She always teaches us to be honest, truthful and punctual. She is very fond of reading books and newspapers. She also inspires me to make the habit of reading books and newspapers. For all these reasons, I like her very much. I am really proud of her. I can not think of passing a day without her.

 Most important topics for you:







4 comments:

  1. your grandmom must be really honest and beautifil grandmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! She was very must honest, dutiful and religious. She was passed before 15 years ago. I expect prayer from yours for her departure soul. Thanks for positive thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW that was amazing I ve never had a grandmother like that mine was mean and nice may god bless xoxox Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww!!..This is very encouraging and sweet....الله يبارك لك يا صديقي

    ReplyDelete