Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2022

A Sleepless Night Composition-Class 6, 7, 8, 9, SSC, HSC, BCS

Human life is full of diverse experiences. There are so many events in human life. Some events are happy; some events are painful. There is a worthy incident in my life. It is an incident of a stormy night.

The incident happened suddenly. It was a night in early May. It had been raining heavily since morning. It had been being a little windy since the evening. I ate dinner and went to bed very quickly. Suddenly I woke up with a loud noise. There was a big storm outside.

The events of that night were indescribable. I was home alone in that night. Seeing the heavy storm, I was terrified. I closed all the doors and windows of the house. The windows of the house were broken by the strong winds. A strong wind blew into the house. It seemed that the house would be blown away. Everything inside the house was destroyed. Suddenly the electricity went off. Darkness descended all around. My fears were heightened. I found the mobile with great difficulty. I lit the torch of my mobile in anyway.

Black darkness and strange sounds were everywhere. A few tins in our house blew up. The branches of the tree were broken. The floor of the house became muddy due to the accumulation of water in the house. All my books were wet and ruined. The pages of my book and furniture were scattered on the floor of the house. Lightning flashed in the sky frequently. I was calling on the Creator. I have never seen such a horrible form of nature before. Eventually that storm began to subside by the grace of great Allah. Gradually everything became normal.

Such a horrible experience was the first in my life. I will never forget that event.


সব কিছু পাবে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে। নিচের লিংকে ক্লিক করে জয়েন করতে পারো:


 Join and Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: 


প্রিয় SSC ও HSC পরীক্ষার্থী বৃন্দ,  এই ব্লগের লেখা যদি তোমার ভালো লেগে থাকে, তাহলে জেনে রাখো-আমাদের প্রকাশিত বইয়ের লেখা এর চেয়েও আরো বেশি সহজ, সাবলীল, গোছানো, বোধগম্য ও গবেষণাধর্মী। প্রতিটি Content বাংলা অনুবাদসহ। SSC ও HSC-র Grammar অংশে যারা 60 এ 60-ই নিশ্চিত করতে চাও এবং English 1st & 2nd Part এর Writing অংশে যারা পূর্ণ নম্বর পেতে চাও, তোমাদের জন্য আমরা প্রকাশ করেছি দুটি গবেষণামূলক বই। হাজার হাজার শিক্ষার্থীর জীবন বদলে দেয়া আমাদের প্রকাশিত এ বই দুটির কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে চাইলে তোমরা রকমারি ডট কম থেকে “একটু পড়ে দেখুন” অংশ থেকে কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখতে পারো: ⍟ Collegiate Basic English Grammar (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC, HSC & BCS) ⍟ Collegiate An Essential Book of Paragraph, Composition, Letter & Application (৬ষ্ঠ-৯ম, SSC & HSC). রকমারিতে অর্ডার করতে কল করো 16297 নাম্বারে।

বই দুটি তোমার কল্পনার চেয়েও সুন্দর কি না তা কিছু অংশ পড়ে দেখলেই আশা করি বুঝতে পারবে! আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপেও তোমরা যোগ দিতে পারো: Collegiate Publications

 

No comments:

Post a Comment