Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A Traffic Jam I Experienced Paragraph-100% easy!

The worst experience of my life was the traffic jam of last week. I had to go to my friend's house for celebrating his birthday party. The house of my friend is Mymensing town. I started my journey from Azimpur. As usual, I packed my bags and started searching for auto to Komolapur railway station, but no one was ready to go there. One autowala finally agreed to go to there. I was about to reach just 2–3 kms away when I saw a heavy jam on road. All the vehicles were going off direction that was a total hotchpotch. After 2 mins, I saw that the route was fully jammed. Everyone was coming back and saying there is no way to pass through this jam. The autowala started advising that I would rather take a bus rather than train. Then I paid the bill of auto. I was really scared and confused what to do as I took the big risk and decided to run through the jam. I was carrying one big and one small baggage. I had no idea how to reach in 15 mins to station. I took my bag and started running on road. After going ahead 500 metre, I saw a clear route to station and after all these hurdles, I finally reached to the station on time.

 Most important topics for you:







10 comments: